Building up sexual stamina is one of the main and recurring problems of men in the bedroom today. Premature ejaculation, which is also known as quick or rapid ejaculation, can shorten and kill the pleasure, and even cause relationship strain and issues because you are unable to please your partner well and long enough. Safe to say, sexual enhancement or longevity is one of the main ingredients of a satisfying sex life, and it can help determine the success of your sexual relationship.
You can be a strong sexual partner, but it can take some time and entail some work if you are facing erectile dysfunction symptoms. Here are some natural steps to succeed in this area and be a desirable, “longer-lasting” lover!
- Consider foreplay as a major part of sex and not just an introduction. Allow the excitement to build between you and your partner. Practice better and more fulfilling foreplay, which can increase your overall endurance in lovemaking. Take your time and relax. Enjoy not just erogenous zones, but also non-erogenous ones. Explore many different ideas for foreplay, including wild kisses in different parts of your body.
- Once you are near orgasm, slow your breathing. This is a simple step that is often taken for granted by both men and women. Here’s what you should do: try to delay your climax by consciously controlling your breathing pattern. The longer you delay, the longer the sex will also be. This technique takes careful practice.
- Exercise regularly! We cannot underscore this enough not only for overall health, but also for your sexual enhancement. Develop a regular exercise program. Work out at a moderate pace for about 30 minutes a day, at least five times a week. It will strengthen your muscles, including those of your heart, and also help ward off stress and depressive thoughts. This way, you can last longer in bed.
- Do Kegel exercises. This popular technique developed by Dr. Arnold Kegel is useful not just for pregnant women, but also those looking for the best male enhancement solutions. Kegels involve contracting and relaxing your pelvic floor muscle, which is used to stop urine flow. This works your PC muscle, which, when strengthened, will improve your sexual experience and control.
- Focus not just on sexual penetration, but also other bodily parts. During intercourse, giving importance to various aspects of sexual pleasure – not just entering her – will increase your enjoyment and help delay climax. Spend more time in the act and discover each and every small pleasure to last longer during your session.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle. Build your sexual stamina by eating only healthy foods (in healthy quantities), drinking pure and clear water, sleeping adequately and restfully, and managing your stress. Let go of unnecessary pain and complications, so you can live well each day and look forward to performing in bed.